KPI Bootcamp for Small Businesses - On Demand (5 CPD Hours)
KPI Bootcamp for Small Businesses
The basics you need to get started with KPIs
KPIs can be scary and confusing if they are not your everyday specialty. This course will give you a good practical grounding and enough real-world benefit to provide you with the motivation and confidence to take things further.
If you follow the steps laid out in this course, you will end up with a measurement system that meets your needs.
This webinar includes a PDF copy of the KPI Bootcamp Definitions Manual, with 412 fully-defined and explained essential KPIs and eleven useful templates for KPI definition and implementation.
In this course, you will learn:
- What are KPIs
- How to identify and implement the most important KPIs for your business or organization
- How to implement the Results Orientated KPI System
Course Learning Objectives
Upon completing this course, participants should be able to:
- Understand and apply the ROKS Express System, a six-step process to select the best KPIs for a business...
- Identify the relevant strategic objectives from the ‘Big 6’ common objectives and develop relevant ‘Mission Strategic Objectives’
- Select relevant KPIs from the included KPI Bootcamp Definitions Manual
- Define KPIs concisely and accurately using the ROKS KPI Canvas
- Create a finalized shortlist of KPIs, based on an objective scoring of importance and ease of measurement
- List the 4 principles of good dashboard and report design
- Identify and fix the 10 most common KPI implementation problems
Recommended CPE Credit
5-hour Financial Education